Established in the year 2007, American Society represents the American nationals residing in the Sydney. Where people can gather, discuss, learn & even mourn. The Society holds seminars, social gatherings & cultural events to celebrate the American festivities. Life away from home results in homesickness. Thus, we make sure to provide a homely environment to the Americans living in the Sydney.
The American Society welcomes newly relocated American nationals in the city yearly. This procedure weaves a strong bond amongst the community. People can reach us anytime through our helpline number for assistance. We offer medical, educational, emergency & social services to all the citizens registered with us. We have certain duties & responsibilities in serving the community. Such as:-
- To maintain the social security of the American nationals relocated to the Sydney & its neighboring areas.
- To celebrate the American Independence Day & festivities.
- To provide sponsorship for the events organised by any American national.
- To make a yearly audit of the accounts by a reputed accounting firm.
- To provide updated list of the American residents to the local authorities.
We work towards making Sydney a better place for living. The American Society offer financial assistance for operation or any other medical issues, under certain terms & conditions. The Society is affiliated to AAA – American Australian Association Ltd in New York. American Society keeps watchful eye on the happenings about to the both nations.